Saturday, March 24, 2012

A sneaky peak

For those of you that know me and have some knowledge of my trusty Sony laptop - you will not be surprised to hear that I am struggling to get the old gal to charge again. For those of you who are not acquainted with the situation you may be wondering why on earth I would refer to a not exactly reliable laptop as 'trusty'. Well let's just say that personal experience has shown me that when technology is failing you it never helps to shout choice words, shake it or throw it out the window. Instead I go with the route of lovingly trying to resuscitate it back into a working state with what I hope are comforting words, despite the fact that I want to toss it across the room with a force that would make even Sebastian Vettel's Red Bull F1 car jealous.

Anyway the whole point of this little sidebar story is to explain my lack of blog posts and having only one photograph to put with this post (which I am typing on my very kind sister's laptop). My currently not-charging laptop, which has all my downloading and editing software on it, has put a spanner in the works to put it mildly as I do have tons of photos to post from Dunnottar Castle and a sunset at the River Don. So for now my loving technique does not seem to be doing the job and outside reinforcements may be needed.

Luckily in the few minutes that I did manage to get my laptop charging I quickly jpeged a photo that I took at the River Don this last week. So here you go a sneaky peak of photos to come, I hope you like it!

The River Don rises in the Grampians and flows eastwards through Aberdeenshire to meet the North Sea in Aberdeen, Scotland. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!! The water looks like liquid metal. This is why I love the UK :D

    ReplyDelete