Monday, October 24, 2011

A fleeting look back...

 

A fleeting look back at my old home city, London, where I lived for a couple years after finishing school. The place where my enjoyment of photography flourished and started me on my path to Rhodes University to study photojournalism. It is quite strange to look back at photos that I took before I had any formal photography training. These photos were purely about the fun of 'happy snapping' and the best thing is that over the years the fun has never changed!   




The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square

A bus passing over Westminster Bridge with Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament on the left.


The London Eye

Westminster Bridge

Westminster Bridge and Parliament

Big Ben

A view of St Paul's Cathedral

The Punch and Judy in Covent Garden


The Queen's House in Greenwich was the first Palladian building built in England

In the distance is Greenwich University and Canary Wharf. 

Greenwich University

Inside the church at Greenwich University

The Millennium Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral

The Millennium Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral




Tower Bridge


Covent Garden
Covent Garden



No comments:

Post a Comment